Saturday, October 20, 2012

To My Family, Friends and Cyberspace Buddies

This is one of the more difficult written tasks I have undertaken. I am using this forum to let you know that in all liklihood my cancer treatment may not have been wholly successful. Over the past year or so my PSA has been gradually rising.Today I received a PSA result of 2.59 which represents nearly a doubling of value over the past eight months. If you look back an entry or two you will readily understand this is a very bad sign indeed.
What the future holds none of us mere mortals can begin to appreciate. What I do know is that my family and friends are what matter most. I will be forever grateful for your continued love, support, prayers and companionship.
I intend to work closely with UFPTI in determining my next course of action.

No comments: