Friday, January 2, 2009

Pretreatment Impressions

After being here in Jacksonville for awhile, touring the facility and interacting with a few of the institutes's medical personnel, I am satisfied with my treatment choices. Dr. Ezee's and Dr.Tuflov's persuasiveness notwithstanding, I am convinced that for me and my circumstances proton therapy represents the least unattractive option. Preliminary test results indicate the delay involved with this choice has not jeopardized my chances for a favorable outcome. Furthermore I am convinced UFPTI is the premiere proton treatment center in existence. It offers state of the art equipment and the most advanced technical procedures available.
By virtue of my modest research effort and a ton of dumb luck, I am at the right place at the right time to be treated for this dreadful disease.

No comments: