Saturday, April 16, 2016

Gynecomestia Decision Tabled Until Further Notice

Before the ink fully dried on my charted course of action, I changed direction. A recent note to a cyberspace buddy contains the following update:
" Based on a number of my advisors like yourself, I  have placed Dr. Myers' prescription for counteracting gynecomestia on hold. I intend to explore radiation more thoroughly. I will also give more thought to delaying any action until such time I can no longer tolerate my body image and/or pain."
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Old Timer said...

Hi Don I see you are wavering? What is your current thinking re your possible switch to radiation?
best wishes
john bonneville