Rather than add to the increasingly complex array of supplements and medications I take on a daily basis, my layman's inclination was to undergo radiation therapy. In the absence of compelling evidence to do so, however, I have decided to accept Dr. Myers' recommendation.
The following recent e-mail exchange provides additional perspective:
Assuming they are not equal, which of the two treatment options: (1) radiation or (2) the combined medications of Arimidex and Caberloline iwould be more effective in
:--.Reducing breast size and sensitivity
--Arresting further development
"2 is safer and nearly as effective"Patient
My decision has been far more difficult than I imagined. Rather than agonize any further, I intend to abide by your knowledge, judgment and expertize. If you would initiate a prescription for Cabergloline and Arimidex I will get started ASAP.
For the record...I am concerned about two precautions listed for Cabergloline, namely use with alcohol and use with blood pressure medication. As you may recall I typically consume one or two beers most evenings, and I take Losartan on a daily basis.
"JUST TO BE VERY CAUTIOUS. START WITH ONE CABERGOLINE A WEEK. AFTER ONE MONTH GO TO MONDAY THURSDAY FOR ONE MONTH. THEN MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY."
As indicated in the title of this entry: "Decision Made..." Stay tuned.